Life with Zoey is proving to have very few dull moments. Dinner the other night was a feat that should be considered an olympic sport. I don't know what it is about food (aside from the fact that she is a normal 7 month old) that makes Zoey act so silly. By the time she was finished eating, I was ready to hose her down in the backyard. Food was EVERYWHERE!! When I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! Including her belly button that doesn't really exist. Somehow, food managed to sneak it's way into what should be a belly button. Zoey is the Houdini of food. So, what was supposed to be dinner then bed time turned into dinner, bath..aka head to toe scrubbing, then bedtime. Whew! Who knew feeding could be such an intense sport!Monday, August 13, 2012
One, or both of us, will need a bath....
Life with Zoey is proving to have very few dull moments. Dinner the other night was a feat that should be considered an olympic sport. I don't know what it is about food (aside from the fact that she is a normal 7 month old) that makes Zoey act so silly. By the time she was finished eating, I was ready to hose her down in the backyard. Food was EVERYWHERE!! When I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! Including her belly button that doesn't really exist. Somehow, food managed to sneak it's way into what should be a belly button. Zoey is the Houdini of food. So, what was supposed to be dinner then bed time turned into dinner, bath..aka head to toe scrubbing, then bedtime. Whew! Who knew feeding could be such an intense sport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment