Thursday, August 9, 2012

My baby is no longer my baby

Well, it's official. My baby is no longer a baby :(  An idea of what life is like now with my seven month old:
Zoey is crawling...not starting to think about moving around, she is MOBILE! I have mixed feeling about this. On the one hand, the sooner she starts walking the less time I have to cart her heavy butt around. On the other hand, now that she is mobile, she is becoming independent and losing her babyness ( is that even a word? Oh well, it is now!) She talks. Like does not shut up talks. I shouldn't complain, she is my daughter after all. She shrieks, talks, gabbers...whatever you want to call it, she lets her opionion be known.
She is standing, not just for a min, but standing and dancing and bouncing and then walking from object to object. WHO TOLD HER SHE COULD DO THAT!! I would have been perfectly happy with her not starting any of this until she was about a year old...yeah, not gonna happen.
She has gone from three naps a day to two naps a day. Granted, they are increasing in length but she will play and be up pretty much all day before she decides that she needs sleep again. She is eating all sorts of big kid, baby food...puffs, bananas, apples sauce, meat and veggie mixes.. as long as it doesn't contain green peas she is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment